Thursday, November 28, 2013

American Music Awards 2013


Honestly I didn't know the date of AMAs will be held
When I turned on my tv, it appeared that the next show is AMAs 2013
Feel so lucky, so I stayed in front of my television



AMAs 2013 was opened by Katy Perry's performance
She sang her new song, Unconditionally
I love this song so much!
Plus her performance was very extraordinary, she went Geisha
And at the end of the song, she disappear from the stage suddenly, it was like a magic, epic!
Then the host appeared
And guess what? The host / mc was my favorite rapper, Pitbull
This gonna be a very exciting show


Miley Cyrus performed her new song, Wrecking Ball
This song is very trending recently
I think this song describes Miley's feeling right now
And she sang it beautifuly, with the cute cat behind


When I see Ke$ha & Pitbull's performed their new song, Timber, my mouth was just zipped
It was COOL!
I love Ke$ha's casual appearance and Pitbull's signature appearance
It was a good combination, good duet, good song, and good everything


When we heard AMAs, we will always wondering who are nominated and won
AMAs night was Taylor Swift's night
She won 4 AMAs trophies from the categories Favorite Album, Country; Favorite Female Artist, Country; Artist of the Year; Favorite Female Artist, Pop or Rock 
Congratulation Taylor Swift! 



 The first ever Icon Award goes to ........... (drum rolls) RIHANNA!
And the award was presented by her own mom
What a lucky and great Rihanna was in the AMAs
She has good songs, millions of followers in social networking, a lot of albums sold in many countries, etc.
Congratulation @badgalriri ! (I'm one of the followers too, you should thank me Rihanna, hahaha)


When talking about AMAs, there will be red carpet show off
Here are some best dressed women in AMAs 2013
From left : Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus, Kendal Jenner, Taylor Swift, Nicole Richie
Congratulation ladies!


What's different with Christina Aguilera?
Yes, she's back in the shape, baby!
It was so great to see her transformation while she performed her new song featuring A Great Big World, Say Something
Congratulation on your transformation!

Instagram : vqamanda
Twitter : @victoriaamanda

www.vqamanda.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment