Saturday, December 27, 2014

Cita Cinta Changelebration 2014 & Jakarta Fashion Week 2015


Ok so let me tell you my unplanned exciting journey as a model in this biggest fashion week event in South-East Asia
While I was driving, there were several calls came from an unknown number, and when I finally picked it up, a person from Cita Cita Magazine told me that I've been chosen as 1 of 10 finalists, from 20 semi-finalists
I was still confuse what finalist I'm in (loading...)
Then I realized and I was very happy and said "OMG Thank you so much!"
So, I went to Jakarta in Octorber 16th 2014 for photoshoot on Femina's office
And in that moment I felt so lucky to be here, because many people wanna be in this office to be a part in a magazine
I arrived about 3 hours earlier, I took the first flight from Surabaya to Jakarta accompanied with my brother



When I looked this in the studio I was like "wow the pressure is ON"
My heart was beating too fast
This is not my first photoshoot, but this is my first big photoshoot (in Jakarta, with Femina Group)

 This is me in before and after make-up photos
I looked very different, but in a good way
I love the make-upon my face, it looked so flawless, natural, and calm
I didn't erase it until I landed back in Surabaya :p


My first outfit in white dress by Asky Febrianti
Eventhough it was hard to put on this dress, at the end it fitted me
And I felt like a girl in the song "Beautiful In White" by Shane Filan that just boosted my confidence
And the people in the studio asked me "Vicky, have you ever watched My Love From Another Star? Because you really look like Cheon Song Yi in that movie!"


First beauty photoshoot 
This may look simple, but I struggled to get a good picture (because this photo is gonna be everywhere) *finger crossed*


Group shoot!
The pose, the movement, the atmosphere, I loved it all!
For the first time, I could nail the swaggy cool pose


My second outfit, so excited for this one!
I wore Uniqlo for photoshoot
Ah, what a dream!
I was mad about Uniqlo and now I model Uniqlo newest scarf, flanel shirt, ultra stretch jeans *speechless*
The stylists also did an awesome job in combining all the outfits on me


Another group shoot with Cita Cinta crews!
It was a fun day indeed

-----------------------------------------------------------------




These were the campaigns pictures for voting session
By the way, I was the only finalist from Surabaya ;p

-----------------------------------------------------------------

  

Took selfie together at Uniqlo, Lotte Shopping Avenue, Jakarta
So happy to get this chance, Uniqlo shopping made my day *took every clothes I love whoot whoot*

This was my make-up for the runway on Jakarta Fashion Week 2015 at Senayan City
And I love to have a chit chat with my make-up artist who was also from East Java Indonesia
The braids on my bang was difficult to make, tough (need 3 hair stylists to did it)


The moment!
The stage was so hard, but Thank God I didn't fall
With Wulan Guritno watching on front row and many photographers capturing, it's not funny if I fall


When they announce my name as favorite winner, I felt like the time was stopping
This is my moment
I can't believe this happened
I was very grateful and afraid at the same time
My hands were shaking while receiving the trophy
I can't smile widely because my heart was beating too fast


Teza Sumendra!!
OMG what a voice he has
I was melting when I heard he was singing
And the best part he handed the trophy to me
So happyyyy


Me, my mom,with Cita Cinta Magazine crews
Love'em!!


With my bestie during the event
Miss her and all of the finalists!


I love her designs, Natalia Kiantoro
Turns out she came from Surabaya too
And from the same high school with me



  

At the end of the month, I've bought 3 Cita Cinta Magazines with me inside it all
Check my personal instagram @vqamanda
This was quite a big journey in my life
And I couldn't do it without support from God, family, friends, and of course the family of Cita Cinta Magazine <3 br="">
Thank you all for being a precious part of one of my life journeys!!!

Instagram : vqamanda_
Twitter : @victoriaamanda

www.vqamanda.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment