Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy Mother's Day : Desember 22th, 2013



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY FOR ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD
Especially to MY MOM
Thank you for being so patience while taking care of me and my 2 brothers
Thank you for finding an amazing man like DAD, so that you both could gave birth to 3 of us
Thank you for being my best talking buddy
Thank you for being my mentor, teacher, coach, and every kind of person when I need one
I will always be a person with worse knowlegde about the world than you
 My world is calmer when there's you around
It's like magic how you touch can heal me from every kind of disease I'm having
I'm sorry that I often let you down, sad, broken-hearted
Billions of "sorry & thank you"s word won't be enough to thank your kindness
Everyday is mother's day to me
Just today is the official date, so I declare my love officially :)
Once again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, love you ma

Instagram : vqamanda
Twitter : @victoriaamanda

www.vqamanda.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment