Sunday, April 7, 2013

Trowulan, Majapahit with Mr. John Norton from USA

 
This is my first guiding experience
I met Mr. John Norton from UMKC, Kansas City, USA
He is a very friendly man
We visited & I guide about :
1. Trowulan Museum
2. Rat Temple (Candi Tikus)
3. Bajang Ratu Temple
4. Wringin Lawang Temple
He also told me about USA, Europe, Asia, and so on. He travels a lot
Plus, he gave me a nice pen, thanks sir! (I'm in pen crisis anyway, hahaha)

Instagram : vqamanda
Twitter : @victoriaamanda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being my guide. It was kind of you to spend your Saturday showing me the Majapahit temples and museum.

    American cities are quite new compared with those in Asia, so we have nothing exactly comparable in the United States.

    --jn

    John Norton
    Managing Director
    Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
    Bloch 217
    5100 Rockhill Road
    Kansas City, MO 64110

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was our pleasure sir
      We're sorry for our mistakes during the trip
      Thank you :)

      Delete